Product Code : Snake Platform
Brand Name : Scanclimber
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 500000.00 - 20000000.00 INR
The Snake Platform is unique added feature to the scanclimber product range. It is a joined platform system that can be used with Scanclimber SC5000, SC6000, SC8000 and SC10000 mast climbing work platforms. It is consists of a various platform with a root adapter. The sections are offered in 1.5 m to 0.6 m lengths and can be safely adjusted in different angles (+- 45 degree) at any height and different forms of the building shape. It can be simply set up and align with ratchet or a screw gun. The Snake Platform is amazingly suitable for round, curved, cone shape and also with varying wall surfaces. Advantages:
- The platform have rotatory ability and can be simply adjusted in the air with complete safety.
- The sections can be turned in different 90 degree ranges with respect to its other sections.
- Single mast L and T adapters can accessed on internal and external tubular facades.
- They can easily bypass all the barriers and hindrance of the architectural areas.
- Their light weight components parts donât require special transport to carry them.
- It modern design, material and manufacture make them more independent to use in rough environmental condition.
- Have limitless height ability.
- It fast set up and dismantle decreases overall production time .
- Required minimum ground area for the alignment of the components parts.
- Key areas of applications:
- They are widely used in the petrochemical facilities, power generation, bridge structure, industrial plants, shipyards and wind generation construction and maintenance areas.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- as per requirement Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO : 2015,
EN 280 : 2013